Saturday, March 5, 2011

Searching For Orang Pendek With Pat Spain The Beast Hunter

Pat Spain The Beast Hunter
Pat Spain is a biologist who is now searching the world for unclassified animals in the realm of cryptozoology. He is known as the Beast Hunter on National Geographic TV. In Friday nights episode he is looking for the Orang Pendek of Sumatra. In the second episode he is looking for a giant ground sloth that may still be alive in the Amazon basin. When you consider that the ground sloth went extinct only 10,000 years ago, we are talking about yesterday in geological time.

Even though Pat Spain finds as much as Monster Quest did (nothing) his show is very interesting and worth watching or recording. I think this show will be a hit but I bet he never finds anything. I find things when I research. Perhaps these producers should stop calling me getting my hopes up and then they never following up. I get contacted a lot, but they seem to go in another direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teri Lynge on Coast to Coast Radio

The George Noory Rado Show Teri Lynge was on the Coast to Coast Radio show the other night. Teri is an expert on alien contact and he...