Thursday, December 29, 2011

Florida Skunk Ape researcher cast in new TB show Enigmatic Anomalies

Areas we go into
I will be filming an interview for a new TV show called Enigmatic Anomalies. They will deal with various topics of the Paranormal. I was contacted by them a few weeks ago and have spoken with them on the phone. They have a studio in Tampa about a few blocks from my house.

These guys are Bigfoot field researchers and have gone on many expeditions. Since they have been watching my videos on YouTube, they have narrowed their focus to the areas I go into. These areas are often infested with alligators and warnings are posted at the trail heads.

I hope to form an overnight camping using much of their high-tech gear. They have some good stuff. With the weather in Florida now getting cooler, it would be the perfect time to do this.

They have a Facebook page and a website both called Enigmatic Anomalies.

I am very excited about this because this may become a big deal. If not, I should get some great video to use on my site. They have agreed to let me use videos and photos and such.

Keven is my contact person and here is a photo of him o the trail of Bigfoot in the Green Swamp of central Florida. They have posted many photos of their outings for Skunk Ape on Their Facebook page. They also have found a large concentrated field of Bigfoot Footprints unlike anything I have ever seen. I am wanting to get out there as soon as Friday. Check out these prints.

They look like the prints I found two years ago near this area



No comments:

Post a Comment

Teri Lynge on Coast to Coast Radio

The George Noory Rado Show Teri Lynge was on the Coast to Coast Radio show the other night. Teri is an expert on alien contact and he...