Sunday, April 13, 2014

Do animals make crop circles?

This is very neat and surround by hay on the forest floor. Strange.
We have all seen crop circles. So, what did this on a small scale? I know you will say squirrels did this but I don't buy it. If  Todd Standing can go on Survivor Bigfoot and claim every tree break caused by brutal weather in Canada is a Bigfoot, then I'm claiming this is Bigfoot. That is how the game works folks.
This is the area I was in with George

There was much going on that night. We were on our way to find a system of caves. It was getting dark and we were under time pressure. When we got out on the trail, I found what looked like the thing above. Then, further down, I found what looked like a print. There was a forest road in the distance and a white pickup truck was seen driving by out truck. Then, it came back. Security on many fronts was now a concern.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teri Lynge on Coast to Coast Radio

The George Noory Rado Show Teri Lynge was on the Coast to Coast Radio show the other night. Teri is an expert on alien contact and he...