Thursday, April 14, 2011

Giant UFO Video Over Fukushima Nuclear Plant Is A Fake

A UFO over Japan?
I have software that can a better job then this. It looks more like a brush functions on Photoshop then a spacecraft UFO from outer space hovering over the Fukushima nuclear power plant. Was this before or after the disaster? The German YouTube poster is the only one that has this video, right! I was on top of this story when it first broke the day after the 8.1 Earthquake and tsunami. I really want to believe this is real, but too easy to fake. That is just my opinion.

It could be a helicopter or a blimp or something the Japanese government sent in un-maned to try and get a good visual or take scientific readings. I don't think so. This is a computer generated hoax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teri Lynge on Coast to Coast Radio

The George Noory Rado Show Teri Lynge was on the Coast to Coast Radio show the other night. Teri is an expert on alien contact and he...