Saturday, October 16, 2010

Large Southern Sasquatch Footprint Found In Green Swamp Florida

This print was found by Timothy Fasano in the Florida Green Swamp.  It is my belief that this is a large Sasquatch related to the skunk ape. It was a 'bare' print and about a size 24! No way it could have been your average guy.

It had been reported to me that a very large footprint had been found between the #2 and #3 pole at a certain hiking trail in the Green Swamp. My contact gave me a very good description of the area, and I went out to find it.

I was not disappointed. Is it a hoax?  I don't know. He could have planted it.  I did not find any others. It was an intriguing phenomena non the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teri Lynge on Coast to Coast Radio

The George Noory Rado Show Teri Lynge was on the Coast to Coast Radio show the other night. Teri is an expert on alien contact and he...