Friday, May 6, 2011

Rocket Launch Recorded Over Arizona On May 5, 2011

A researcher in Arizona sent me this video that is posted now on YouTube. It shows clearly a rocket launch over a state road out in the desert over Arizona. I have no idea who is behind this launch. By definition, this is a UFO. I live in Florida and have seen about 100 launches in my lifetime. This is a rocket launch. Alex said the thing had wings. I am wondering if this has anything to do with what they found on the hard drive of Bin Ladin's computer? Perhaps they did not have time to spare and they were acting on something? This is very strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teri Lynge on Coast to Coast Radio

The George Noory Rado Show Teri Lynge was on the Coast to Coast Radio show the other night. Teri is an expert on alien contact and he...