Sunday, July 22, 2012

The haunted mausoleum at Myrtle Hill Cemetery

The haunted mausoleum in Tampa is well known among ghost hunters. Almost everyone that investigates this cemetery at night has some type of experience.<br/>
Tom sent me this photo from the location while he was doing an advance exploraltion for our Thursday night investigation. There will be three of us and we will be using some really cool equipment. Kevin has the gear and I hope to get some results.
PART_1342976614519.jpeg

1 comment:

  1. whatever happened? I didn't see your results. I live in Tampa so I'm very curious about this.

    ReplyDelete

Teri Lynge on Coast to Coast Radio

The George Noory Rado Show Teri Lynge was on the Coast to Coast Radio show the other night. Teri is an expert on alien contact and he...